Fall 2014-2015 Schedule Now Posted
Summer 2014 Camps & Classes
Click here to view all information about summer 2014
Please select from the follow to REGISTER ONLINE for SUMMER 2014
Master class Series Update:
We are excited to get more master classes on the schedule this spring! We hope to see many of our dancers taking these master classes!! If you did not sign up for the full or half master class, you can do a drop in rate and attend any of these classes for $25.00 for one class or $40.00 for two classes.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS
New Opportunities this Spring
- Opening Number - We are starting the Opening Number in April. More details will be sent out this week! All dancers ages 7 and up are eligible to join us in this Disney Extravaganza! You can register online by searching Opening Number- Morris or Opening Number-Channahon. Click here to Register Online
- Parent Dance - We are starting the Parent Dance for Recital this April. In Morris the class is Thursday from 7:30-8:15 beginning April 24th and in Channahon the class is on Tuesday from 8:30-9:15 starting April 22nd . To register online search for Parent Dance-Morris, or Parent Dance-Channahon. Click here to Register Online
- Music FunTime - We are starting a new session of Music FunTime on Wednesday in Morris. The class is from 6:00-6:30 p.m. This 8 week group music class will teach your child to count, play instruments, recognize the sound of each instrument, learn to identify notes and their value...and that is just the beginning. This class is for ages 3-7. If you would like to join us, please register online. Click here to Register Online
- Youth & Adult Piano & Voice Lessons - We have added additional times for piano and voice lessons. The additional times are as follows: Tuesday & Thursday 4:30-7:00 p.m. and Wednesday 5:00-6:00 p.m. The lessons are 30 minutes in duration. You can register online or in person for these lessons.Click here to Register Online
** New Early Learning Program **
Bright Beginnings Early Learning Program is now accepting registration for the 13-14 session. Classes will be held at our new location 1200 N. Division starting in late August.
- 3 year old program will meet on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- 4 year old program will meet on Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Registration fee is $25.00 for one child or $35.00 for a family.
Bright Beginnings Early Learning program is designed to give children an early start on their education. It is an academic focused program that will also incorporate music, art, gym time, group time, story time, play time, as well as intro to science, Spanish and sign language. The class will also go on field trips and have the ability to take extra programs such as dance, yoga, tumbling, Music FunTime and computer classes. Students need to be 3 as of September 1st for the 3 year old program and 4 as of September 1st for the 4 year old program. (If you have a question about age and enrollment, please call to speak to the director)
The 20th recital was a big success! Thank you to everyone who participated, volunteered and worked to help make it the best recital yet!
Check out the Recital tab to the left for more information.
New Music Program for ages 18 months - 7 years olds
Pam’s Academy of Dance is proud to offer the hottest new music program for toddlers
(18-36 mos.), preschoolers (3-5 year-olds) and the young child (6 & 7-year-olds!). Our Music
Fun Time program will teach your child to count, play instruments, recognize the sound of each
instrument, learn to identify notes and their value...and that's just the beginning!!
Click here for more information
Trying to Decide Between a Few Different Dance Schools?
Since 1993, thousands of students in the Morris, Channahon, Minooka, Shorewood, Coal City, and surrounding areas have taken dance at our two locations. We started as a very small studio, but have grown to become the largest dance studio in the area offering classes in Preschool, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Musical Theatre, Lyrical and Tumbling. We do not believe that we are the best because we are the biggest. Instead, we believe we're the biggest because families think we are the best. As parents, we realize that you have a choice between several different studios. All studios are not the same. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure our students and parents the best experience possible. Today, as in 1993, there are several different studios to choose from. We invite you to compare all of the features and options to see why our studio is right for you.
It is our mission to instill an appreciation for the art of dance to our students. We desire to create a positive atmosphere in which students can grow and learn.
We believe in dance education that inspires our students to be the very best they can be. Through proper dance training, your child will experience a physical activity that will inspire dedication, teamwork, and discipline that will last a lifetime. We hope you find our web site informative and fun. Please feel free to call either studio location if you have additional questions.