I have some very exciting news. This year, we're working with a company called TutuTix to make it easier for you to get tickets to our 21st Annual Dance Recital "Happiest Place on Earth" Gone are the days of coming down to the studio, waiting in line, and spending your valuable time purchasing tickets. NOW, you'll be able to do it from the convenience of your own living room, office, or wherever you are.
Tickets will go "on sale" at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday for the Channahon show and at 12:30 p.m. on Sunday for the Morris show. At that time, you can purchase tickets by any of the following ways:
Go to our special TutuTix page at (works on mobile phones as well):
- MORRIS RECITAL- Friday, June 6th at 7 PM https://clients.ticketbiscuit.com/PamsAcademyOfDance/BuyTickets.aspx?EID=195912 CHANNAHON RECITAL Saturday, June 7th at 3 PM https://clients.ticketbiscuit.com/PamsAcademyOfDance/BuyTickets.aspx?EID=195914
- Go to our Facebook Fan Page and click the "Buy Tickets" tab at the top, or
- Just call 855-222-2TIX
A couple of additional items to note: You need a credit or debit card to buy tickets. Tickets will be sold first come, first served. So buy early to get better seats.
You can see a tutorial on how to buy tickets at this link: http://vimeo.com/60568395
Additionally, TutuTix enables you to pick your own seat while purchasing tickets. To see a tutorial on how to pick seats, please view this video: http://vimeo.com/75921337
TutuTix charges a low, fair fee for their service. You'll see their charge per ticket added to your order at checkout. Once you have purchased your tickets you will receive an email with your ticket information. You will simply bring this in to the studio during regular desk staff hours Monday-Thursday 4:30-7:00 p.m. to receive your tickets. If you participated in the calendar sale and have free tickets available, you should have received a personal email with a coupon code for your free tickets to be used when purchasing your tickets. (If you did not receive this email, please contact us right away as they have been sent out) I know this is a new process for us, and I appreciate your patience and feedback as we work through this change. We will have staff available on Saturday in Channahon from 10:00-12:30 and on Sunday in Morris from 12:30-2:00 should you need any assistance. We are excited about this new process and hope you all find it easy and convenient. Pam & Staff
New Opportunities this Spring
- Opening Number - We are starting the Opening Number in April. More details will be sent out this week! All dancers ages 7 and up are eligible to join us in this Disney Extravaganza! You can register online by searching Opening Number- Morris or Opening Number-Channahon. Click here to Register Online
- Parent Dance - We are starting the Parent Dance for Recital this April. In Morris the class is Thursday from 7:30-8:15 beginning April 24th and in Channahon the class is on Tuesday from 8:30-9:15 starting April 22nd . To register online search for Parent Dance-Morris, or Parent Dance-Channahon. Click here to Register Online
- Music FunTime - We are starting a new session of Music FunTime on Wednesday in Morris. The class is from 6:00-6:30 p.m. This 8 week group music class will teach your child to count, play instruments, recognize the sound of each instrument, learn to identify notes and their value...and that is just the beginning. This class is for ages 3-7. If you would like to join us, please register online. Click here to Register Online
- Youth & Adult Piano & Voice Lessons - We have added additional times for piano and voice lessons. The additional times are as follows: Tuesday & Thursday 4:30-7:00 p.m. and Wednesday 5:00-6:00 p.m. The lessons are 30 minutes in duration. You can register online or in person for these lessons.Click here to Register Online
Rectial 2014 Information
Dates: Costume Pick up/Recital Meetings March 3-7th
It is Recital Season at the studio. We can’t wait to share all of the exciting details with you! We kick our season off next week from March 3-7th
During this time we have: .
- The program posted in the hallway for parents to proof.
- Even Year Award List posted for parents to check.
- Meetings during the last 20 minutes of class with your child’s teacher. In the meetings the teachers will go over the recital handbook, rehearsal schedule, show order, picture day information, costume details and more.
- Costumes will be sent home with parents.
- Order form to purchase recital t-shirts and dvds will be emailed
- Early Recital ticket sales (for those who qualify)
As you will see, we have posted some recital information & dates in the hallway along with our jumbo recital logo. We hope this will help keep everyone informed of dates and details.
Costume Pick Up Parents will need to attend our Parent Meetings in order to take your costumes home. If you are not able to attend the meetings, you will need to set up a time next week with our desk staff to go over your recital packet and to receive your costumes. Accounts must be up to date in order to take home your costumes.
We have found the meetings to be informative and help answer many questions that parents have about the recital experience. We do want your experience to be pleasant.
Recital Volunteers We will be sending out a signup sheet via email for volunteers. We need the most help with dressing rooms. As always, the dressing room moms need to arrive 45 minutes before the start time on both dress rehearsal and recital nights. They are required to stay with their group until each dancer has been picked up. We do set up the groups as conveniently as we can for our volunteers. Dancers are allowed to leave after their scene is finished.
Recital Tickets Recital Tickets go on sale the weekend of March 8th from 10:00-12:30. Channahon tickets are on sale March 8th from 12:30-2:00. Morris tickets are on sale March 9th All calendar raffle tickets need to beturned in and paid for in order to purchase recital tickets. Early ticket sales are March 4 & 5 for all that qualify. To qualify, you needed to sell 7 or more packets of calendars. All early ticket people will be receiving individual emails with details for early ticket sales.
We strive to make your experience as fun and positive as possible. We feel that the more information you have the more fun you and your child will have.
We have moved into our brand new, state of the art facility at 1200 N Division Street! We are now a complete arts facility with dance, music, musical theatre, & drama. We are so excited to have this beautiful, state of the art 10,000 square foot facility featuring the latest professional "floating floors," large viewing windows, large hallways, 2 lounge areas, and much much more. We don't want to spoil any surprises. You need to see it to believe it!
** New Early Learning Program **
Bright Beginnings Early Learning Program is now accepting registration for the 13-14 session. Classes will be held at our new location 1200 N. Division starting in late August.
- 3 year old program will meet on Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- 4 year old program will meet on Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Registration fee is $25.00 for one child or $35.00 for a family.
Bright Beginnings Early Learning program is designed to give children an early start on their education. It is an academic focused program that will also incorporate music, art, gym time, group time, story time, play time, as well as intro to science, Spanish and sign language. The class will also go on field trips and have the ability to take extra programs such as dance, yoga, tumbling, Music FunTime and computer classes. Students need to be 3 as of September 1st for the 3 year old program and 4 as of September 1st for the 4 year old program. (If you have a question about age and enrollment, please call to speak to the director)
We are now accepting registration for Fall Classes.
The 20th recital was a big success! Thank you to everyone who participated, volunteered and worked to help make it the best recital yet!
Check out the Recital tab to the left for more information.
New Music Program for ages 18 months - 7 years olds
Pam’s Academy of Dance is proud to offer the hottest new music program for toddlers
(18-36 mos.), preschoolers (3-5 year-olds) and the young child (6 & 7-year-olds!). Our Music
Fun Time program will teach your child to count, play instruments, recognize the sound of each
instrument, learn to identify notes and their value...and that's just the beginning!!
Click here for more information
Trying to Decide Between a Few Different Dance Schools?
Since 1993, thousands of students in the Morris, Channahon, Minooka, Shorewood, Coal City, and surrounding areas have taken dance at our two locations. We started as a very small studio, but have grown to become the largest dance studio in the area offering classes in Preschool, Hip Hop, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Musical Theatre, Lyrical and Tumbling. We do not believe that we are the best because we are the biggest. Instead, we believe we're the biggest because families think we are the best. As parents, we realize that you have a choice between several different studios. All studios are not the same. We constantly renovate and improve our facilities and provide ongoing training to our staff to ensure our students and parents the best experience possible. Today, as in 1993, there are several different studios to choose from. We invite you to compare all of the features and options to see why our studio is right for you.
It is our mission to instill an appreciation for the art of dance to our students. We desire to create a positive atmosphere in which students can grow and learn.
We believe in dance education that inspires our students to be the very best they can be. Through proper dance training, your child will experience a physical activity that will inspire dedication, teamwork, and discipline that will last a lifetime. We hope you find our web site informative and fun. Please feel free to call either studio location if you have additional questions.